Eidal Idiomas in Bilbao is looking for experienced EFL teachers for the coming course year 2017-18
The contract will run from 1st Oct 2017 until the end of June 2018 with the possibility of renewing for the next course.
For more information, please go to the employment section of our web page: www.eidal.es. Email a full CV and photo to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be invited to have a preliminary skype interview.
Since this position involves working with children, teachers will be required to provide proof that they can work with minors. The successful candidate will be instructed on how to obtain an ICPC certificate and a Spanish “certificado de penales”.
- Native speaker competence/C2 level
- EU national/valid work permit
- University degree or higher education qualification
- CELTA/DELTA/Trinity College TEFL qualification or similar
- Previous teaching experience especially with Young Learners and teens
- A working knowledge of Spanish is valued
- Experience of the Cambridge University exams valued
- Full health and insurance cover (Spanish NHS and private).
- 25 contact hours per week with no weekend classes.
- Class preparation, teachers´ meetings and teacher training bring the full time contract up to 34 hours per week.
- Help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork/admin.
- Bonus on completion of contract.
Salary & Benefits
We will talk about salaries etc. with successful candidates during the interview process.