We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Director of Studies, for our Academy based in Huesca (north of Spain). Ideally, our new DOS should start during the month of July 2017. Our Academy has around 600 students.
We are looking for a dynamic, friendly and ambitious professional, willing to be a part of a growing company, with room to grow your own professional goals and achievements. We offer and work on career development plans for all of our employees.
If you are interested, please send your CV (in English or Spanish) to Marina Aguareles ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
English level: C2
Spanish level: (B2+/C1)
- 1 year as a Director of Studies (or Pedagogical Coordinator)
- 3 years as an English teacher
- Teaching -related Degree
- Plus other qualifications (CELTA, DELTA, TELF…)
- Full-time Contract
- Competitive salary (with paid holidays) on a full-time basis
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: 17.000-18.000€/year
- Career development plan
- Teaching training sessions