We are looking for an experienced and hand-working teacher to join our friendly team in our well established school.
Classes run from mid-September to mid-June. We are offering around 25 block hours with a contract at a very competitive rate and the opportunity to work as part of the Liberty team. Full support is offered on a daily basis and during our regular staff meetings. Also, the chance to work with a wide range of levels and ages and the opportunity to work as part of a team, who are supportive and innovative. Classes typically go from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m Monday to Friday and 4pm to 8pm on Fridays. We follow school calendar which means Christmas, Easter and national holidays are paid holidays.
Teachers have access to all teaching materials. These include; teacher´s book to every course book, CDs, CD-ROMs, extra photocopiable activities and exam preparation materials. There are also opportunities to attend seminars and courses which contribute towards your professional development as a teacher.
We offer a wide range of levels for adults, and children, including classes specifically aimed at the Cambridge suite of exams (KET, PET, FCE and CAE) as well as the TOEIC. In these classes they follow a course book recommended for each exam and regular mock exams are held to check the progress of the students. All students have class twice a week plus Fridays, where we run several different activities.
Liberty English Academy is located in Rivas-Vaciamadrid and is well connected by a 30-minute bus ride from Conde de Casal in Madrid Centre. We are also on the metro line 9.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a university degree.
- Is CELTA/TEFL/ PGCE qualified.
- Has an intermediate level in Spanish.
- Has a NIE or be an EU national.
- Has experience in an academy,working with children and adults.
- Has a knowledge of the Cambridge exams.
- Is friendly, dynamic, creative and motivated.
- Loves teaching.
- 25 block hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Paid holidays: Christmas, Easter and national holidays.
- Access to teaching materials and resources.
- Classes of no more than 10 students.
- Easy access from Conde de Casal
Salary & Benefits
We will talk about our competitive salary with successful candidates during the interview process.