Sydney School is a located in the centre of San Fernando (Cádiz) which is a lovely and well-located town in the south of Spain. We are currently looking for both (full-time and part-time) EFL teachers to begin mid September 2018 and to join us in our new and modern school in the city centre. We are particularly interested in enthusiastic and dynamic teachers with experience preparing both children and B1/B2 students for the Cambridge exams.
This position is to work Monday to Friday in the afternoons from mid September 2018 until late June 2019 (optional some classes in the morning)
Interested applicants should send an up-to-date C.V. with their current telephone and email contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicants must have the following:
– EU Passport/NIE or work permission
-CELTA/DELTA or TEFL
-DBS check record
-At least 1 year’s experience teaching children
-Experience teaching Cambridge exams
-Some knowledge of Spanish
-Native-speaker level competence or C2
- Classes include children, teenagers and Cambridge exam preparation.
- Maximum of 12 students in a class.
- Ongoing training and support from our DOS and School Director.
- Part of a friendly and professional team of 7 teachers, 2 admin staff and DOS.
- Own classroom with interactive computers and whiteboards with Internet connection.
- Working days: from Monday to Friday in the afternoon and evening.
- Morning lessons may be possible. No weekends.
Salary & Benefits
- Full time contract
- Competitive salary
- All local and national holidays paid including 2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week at Easter.
- Support and help to find accommodation in the area.