Teaching opportunity at The English Workshop in Huelva (Andalucia)
We are looking for a qualified teacher to join us late Feb or March.
Contract until end May, with extension possible June-July.
Excellent conditions including a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, including social security and paid holidays.
Up to 24 contact hours per week.
A friendly, supportive atmosphere in a well-resourced school.
Opportunities for ongoing training and professional development.
Help with finding accommodation locally.
Assistance with local bureaucratic procedures.
- The right to work in the EU.
- A recognised TEFL qualification and experience. (Degree + CELTA + minimum 1 year’s experience preferred)
- Energy and enthusiasm, a good team player.
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to teach adults, offsite classes, children and exam preparation classes as required.
- Driving licence useful but not essential
Please send CV and covering letter directly to Shane Swift. email@example.com