We are looking for an English teacher with previous experience teaching young children and teenagers, and a working knowledge of Spanish.
Candidates must be willing to commit to the job until the end of the academic year. Only applications from EU nationals or applicants with a valid work permit will be considered.
We offer a part-time contract of around 23 hours a week, excellent working conditions and a competitive salary.
If you are interested, forward your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- TELF qualification
- EU member or work permit holder
- Native or C2 level
- 23 contact hours per week
- October to June contract
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Maximum of 10 students per class
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary above the national minimum wage
- Full health and social security cover
- Paid holidays including two weeks at Christmas and one week at Easter, as well as national holidays
- Full training and ongoing support provided, including attendance to teacher conferences
- Help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork