Egabrum is a language and cultural exchange academy, which embraces both the English language and its culture. We achieve this with the support of English-speaking teachers and with the support of the school’s founding members.
Focused on creating an exciting and dynamic learning environment by embracing new teaching techniques and the use of technology. We also have a student exchange program and many other exciting offerings in the service.
This role will suit someone who enjoys the outdoors and wants to be in the heart of true Andalusian culture as it is located in the heart of Córdoba. Situated 45 minutes from both Córdoba and Málaga the town is well placed for anyone looking to explore both the mountains and the beaches this region has to offer.
Due to our continued success here at Egabrum English Academy we are expanding our team at the school. The role we are recruiting is an English Teacher.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organising courses
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons
• Preparation of teaching materials
• Ensuring pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
• Checking and assessing pupils’ work
• Organising and running specialist courses
• Mentoring junior teachers
• Weekly reviews.
• Occasional extra activities i.e. excursions with the students etc.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send us your C.V. alongside a covering letter, covering a few points on why you think you are the right person for this role, to the link below and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Egabrum does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
• CELTA qualification is a required, and/or DELTA qualification is a plus.
• 4+ years of experience teaching kids and adults
• Excellent spoken and written language skills in English
• Lateral thinking
• Excellent communication skills with both adult and younger learners
• Based in Cabra (Córdoba)
• Salary Based on experience.
• Start Date: September 2018
Salary & Benefits
• Salary Based on experience,
• Full-time contract, paid holidays, social security benefits.
• Help with finding accommodation. Help will also be given with opening bank accounts, and organising social security and tax numbers
• Paid holidays:2 weeks at Xmas, 1 week at Easter and local and national holidays are fully paid.