We are looking for an addditional English teacher to join the team at our fast-growing language school in Bollullos Par del Condado, Huelva. To find out more about us please visit our website www.theenglishworkshop.es
Bollullos del Condado is a town of about 15,000 inhabitants, situated between Sevilla and Huelva. Sevilla is about 35 mins away by car. There are also trains from nearby La Palma del Condado. This is wine country with lots of bodegas and Doñana National Park is on the doorstep. We are approx 25 mins from the beach at Matalascañas.
- Established right to live and work in the EU.
- A university degree, a recognised TEFL qualification and experience. (A specially-mentored teaching assistant post is available for an unqualified or recently-qualified candidate with little or no experience – please ask for more details).
- Energy, enthusiasm and creativity.
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to teach adults, children and exam preparation classes.
- Desirable: YL experience, basic Spanish, driving licence.
Friendly, supportive atmosphere in a well-resourced school with a reputation for professionalism and quality.
Mix of kids, juniors, adult and exam preparation classes (We are a recognised Trinity and Cambridge centre),
Maximum class size – 10.
Well equipped, light and spacious classrooms with whiteboard, projector and broadband WIFI.
We finish our working week on Fridays at 13.00.
Salary & Benefits
- Minimum 1,200€ per month, with increments based on qualifications and experience
- Paid holidays at Christmas and Easter.
- Lots of opportunities for ongoing training and professional development. Paid-for attendance at local teaching conferences.
- Settling-in allowance, assistance with official paperwork and help with finding accommodation locally.
- Return leg flight paid on completion of contract.