We are looking for two enthusiastic English teachers to join us for the coming school year in September 2017
We are offering a contract for the academic year 2017-18 on a full-time basis (renewable subject to mutual consent).
The school runs classes from 7:00am-9:30pm, Monday to Friday so applicants must be available and prepared to work a shift at any point during these hours. The average working week is 25 teaching hours. (not including preparation/admin/ staff meetings time). Our courses include general English, exam preparation for Cambridge English, English for young learners and business English.
The successful candidates will have:
- A degree plus CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL.
- Previous experience in teaching of at least 1 year in General English, Adults, YLs and Business English. Experience teaching pre-schoolers.
- Preparing students for the Cambridge English exams will be highly valuable
- 25 teaching hours a week, from Monday to Friday in the afternoons / evenings, although some lessons in the morning are also possible.
- Full health and Social Security cover
- Paid holidays at Christmas and at Easter
- Class size: up to 10 students
- We provide full assistance with accomodation and paperwork