We are an established language school in Cádiz and we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher to join our team.
The position involves teaching general English to a mixture of young learners, teens and adults from Monday to Friday afternoons.
Some of the classes will involve preparation for the Cambridge suite of exams.
The contract will run from 8th Jan 2018 until the end of June 2018 with the possibility of renewing for the next course.
- EU Passport holder
- CELTA, Trinity Certificate or PGCE
- DBS check (or equivalent)
- 1 year’s experience with young learners
- Experience of Cambridge exams
- Full-time contract (up to 24 hours teaching available)
- Full inclusion in Spanish National Insurance scheme and paid national and local holidays
- Teaching hours Mon- Thu 4pm to 9.30pm and Fri from 4pm to 6pm
- Young learner, teenage & adult classes
- Cambridge exam class preparation
- Maximum of 12 students in a class