Since it was established 4 years ago, Kedaro International has quickly grown to become one of the biggest and most successful academies in the Huelva province. Although the majority of our students are focused on the Cambridge Exams, predominantly PET & FCE, we also have sizable young learner, teenage and business English departments.
Our team of 25 teachers is hardworking, sociable and enjoy all that Spanish life has to offer. All of the teachers live within a 10 minute walk from the school so there’s no need to worry about public transport or trekking to work in the 30ºC heat.
Huelva itself is situated an hour’s drive south from Seville, on the south coast next to the Portuguese border. With the beautiful beaches of Punta Umbria, Doñana National Park and the mountain ranges of Aracena but a stone’s throw away, Huelva boasts the best of what Andalucía has to offer. If you’re looking for a tourist hotspot, however, please do not apply. Whilst Huelva may lack the architectural beauty of the Sevilles, Grenadas and Cadizes of this world, it is not a city that has become saturated with tourism.
The lack of tourism has two benefits. Firstly, Huelva is the 3rd cheapest city in Spain and so the cost of living is low. Secondly, if improving your Spanish is an objective, there aren’t many better places to do it. If you want to order food, ask directions or catch a bus, it’s more than likely that the average man on the street will have a lower level of English than your Spanish.
If your objective is to improve your Spanish, to become a better teacher, to live in a real Andalucian city, then Kedaro, Huelva, is the perfect place for you.
‣ CELTA or TESOL Trinity Cert.
‣ Confidence, diligence and personality.
‣ EU Passport (essential for legal reasons -please do not apply if you do not have the right to work in the EU)
‣ Experience with young learners or teenagers
‣ Experience preparing Cambridge Exams
‣ 24 teaching hours
‣ A secure full-time contract
‣ Fully established support network with the possibility of future promotion
‣ Contract dates from 18th September 2017 until 15th June 2018
Salary & Benefits
‣ 1200 gross a month (1100 net)
‣ Free Spanish Courses during the academic year with a Cervantes teacher (20 years of experience)
‣ Paid holidays
‣ Training & professional development
‣ Help with finding accommodation, bank accounts, health card, mobile phone contract & NIE
‣ Social working environment (the staff of 25 are all between the ages of 22 and 37)
‣ The school is open all year round offering stable employment to our teachers
‣ Convenience: all out teachers live with a 10-minute walk from the academy.
‣ 15 minutes drive from the beaches of Punta Umbria (http://www.andalucia.org/es/playas/huelva/punta-umbria/) and an hour away from La Sierra de Aracena (http://www.andalucia.org/en/destinations/provinces/huelva/municipalities/aracena/).