We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working professional with a passion for teaching adults to complete our team.
Alos Centro Europeo de Idiomas is a dynamic and growing school with 30 years of experience in Valencia and a long-standing reputation for enjoyable, student-centred classes and quality language teaching.
At Alos centro Europeo de Idiomas, we also work in translation as well as in European Projects.
- University degree
- Proficient user of English (C2 qualification required)
- Master de profesor de Educación Secundaria (Inglés) or CELTA, or Trinity CertTESOL, or PGCE
- A legal right to work in Spain
- Experience teaching University of Cambridge ESOL exams is required (from PET to CPE)
- High knowledge of Spanish is required
- Translations skills and experience in proof reading
The teaching timetable ranges from 21 to 24 contact hours, Monday to Friday. The remaining hours (full-time contract – 34 hours) is used for class preparation, marking, proof reading, class administration, teachers’ meetings, etc.
Salary & Benefits
- Full social security coverage
- All holidays are fully paid and include 2 weeks at Christmas, 1 week at Easter, Fallas holidays, and all other local, regional and national holidays.