The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track-record in teaching across the age range (5 years – adult)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PGCE, GTP, TEFL etc.)
- Preferably be educated to degree level
- Deliver inspiring, well-planned lessons that enable students to achieve their learning goals
- Be an enthusiastic practitioner with a desire to provide excellent care for our students, both academically and pastorally
- Have knowledge of the Cambridge Exam Suite
- Be an excellent team player
- Be keen to develop their practice through external training opportunities, mentor & peer observation and in-house workshops
- Be able to communicate in Spanish
- Be organised: be able to meet the administrative deadlines of our school; produce, proof-read and submit termly reports and provide accurate student progress data to both parents and the school’s leadership team
- Have the right to live and work in the EU
- 24 contact hours per week.
- Legal contract.
- Paid holidays at Christmas & Easter
- Help with finding accommodation.
- Help with organizing health cover / permits.
- Full academic support from DOS / mentor.
- On-going training / development.
- Experience of working in a large school (1000+ students).
- Each teacher has their own classroom, all of which are fully equipped (computer, CD player, electronic whiteboard etc)
- Access to photocopier / resources
- The school is situated in a picturesque town 5 miles from the coast. Check out spainwise.net for further information and photos of the school and town.
Please do not apply for these positions if you do not meet the criteria.