ELA, a well-established school, in Ubeda, Andalusia, is looking for a full-time EFL teacher to cover a teacher on maternity leave from January 2018 until the end of June. There is also a possibility of renewing the contract for the following academic year. If you are interested in being part of a great team of teachers and would like to live in a beautiful, historic Spanish town with a high quality of life, low cost of living and well-connected to the main cities in Andalusia, then this job is for you!
EU Passport holder
CELTA or Trinity Certificate
DBS check (the Spanish equivalent will be applied and paid for by
At least 1 year’s experience
Experience of Cambridge exams and young learners
Some knowledge of Spanish
- Full-time contract (24 hours teaching & 10 hours paid preparation/marking/meetings per week)
- Mon- Thu up till 10pm and Fri until 7pm (No weekends)
- Young learner, teenage & adult classes
- Cambridge exam classes
- Ongoing training and support
- Part of a friendly, professional team of 9 teachers
- Own classroom with internet connection and IWB
- Maximum of 12 students in a class.
Salary & Benefits
– Starting gross salary of €1350, but significantly more depending on experience and qualifications.
– All local and national holidays paid including 1 week at Easter, as well as holiday pay at the end of June.
– Full Social Security contract and insurance cover.
– Accommodation paid for the first week and assistance in finding a flat.
– All Spanish paperwork and permits paid for and arranged by the school.
– Attendance at national teaching conferences in Madrid and Seville paid for and accommodation and travel subsidized.