EU Passport holder
CELTA or Trinity Certificate
DBS check (the Spanish equivalent will be applied and paid for by the school)
At least 1 year’s experience
Experience of Cambridge exams and young learners
Some knowledge of Spanish
- Full time contract (24 hours teaching & 10 hours paid preparation/marking/meetings per week)
- Mon- Thu up till 10pm and Fri until 7pm (No weekends)
- Young learner, teenage & adult classes
- Cambridge exam classes
- Ongoing training and support
- Part of a friendly, professional team of 9 teachers
- Own classroom with internet connection and IWB
- Maximum of 12 students in a class.
Salary & Benefits
– Starting gross salary of €1350, but significantly more depending on experience and qualifications.
– All local and national holidays paid including 2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week at Easter, as well as holiday pay at the end of June.
– Full Social Security contract and insurance cover.
– Accommodation paid for the first week and assistance in finding a flat.
– Settling-in allowance of €200 paid in your January salary.
– All Spanish paperwork and permits paid for and arranged by the school.
– Attendance to national teaching conferences in Madrid and Seville paid for and accommodation and travel subsidized.