-TEFL qualification, like CELTA or other TEFL courses.
-Basic education at least, though preferably people with further education.
-Experience in preparing students for Cambridge or Trinity exams, especially B1 and B2 levels.
-Good character and interest when working with children.
– Contract from 18th September 2017 to 20th June 2018.
– 20 contact hours per week, with the possibility of extending to 25.
-Afternoon classes, from 4pm to 9-10pm. Fridays are usually shorter.
– We have three schools so travelling between schools is essential. We have a school car for the use of the teachers who need it. Short journeys only (15-20 minutes).
– The position is mainly for Osuna and El Saucejo, so you could choose to live in any of these two places, being Osuna the biggest and better connected.
– 8 to 12 students per class, 8 for children, 12 for adults.
– Coursebooks are used for all the levels.
– One-hour meetings every two weeks.
Salary & Benefits
– The salary is from 900€/month to 1100€/month after taxes, depending on the work hours, the experience and qualifications, with the health insurance covered.
– The school car is available at weekends for recreational uses, although the users will have to pay for the fuel.