We are looking for two English teachers with previous experience teaching young children and teenagers, and a working knowledge of Spanish. A passion for teaching and willingness to work flexible hours are essential. Ideal candidates should hold a university degree and an official TEFL qualification.
The first position is available to start immediately until the end of the academic year. The other position is for a paternity leave cover starting on 22nd May and finishing on 22nd June. Both vacancies will probably be available next academy year too.
Candidates must be willing to commit to the job until the end of the academic year, but ideally we are looking for teachers who can make a long-term commitment to the role. Only applications from EU nationals or applicants with a valid work permit will be considered.
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Relevant university degree desirable
- TEFL qualification
- EU member
- Native or C2 level
- 23 contact hours per week
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Maximum of 10 students per class
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary above the national minimum wage
- Full health and social security cover
- Paid holidays including one week at Easter and national holidays
- Full training and ongoing support provided, including attendance to teacher conferences
- Help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork