Are you looking to develop professionally? Is the DELTA something you would like to do in the near future? Would you like to live in a typically Andalusian town? Then we might be the school you are looking for.
Premier is a professional, well-established English language academy which offers its teachers regular teacher training and teacher support. We are looking for a qualified EFL teacher with experience who enjoys teaching children and teenagers and who really wants to progress in their teacher development (EU nationals only or teachers with current valid working visas).
We are based in Utrera – a large, friendly town within easy reach of Seville. The school is well-equipped with interactive whiteboards, computers and a library with a wealth of methodology and resource books. Each teacher has their own classroom for the duration of the course.
For further information about the school, town and job, please visit our website.
Interested teachers should contact us by sending their CV with a recent photo and a cover letter outlining in further detail their teaching experience.
We are looking for a teacher who possesses the following:
* EU passport holders with a C2 level of English.
* A university degree.
* The CELTA/Trinity College TEFL qualification or equivalent.
* 1 to 2 years experience, or less providing you got a grade A on your TEFL course. We also consider teachers with PGCEs and tefl experience.
* Experience of and a genuine interest in working with young learners essential.
* As you’ll be dealing with minors, a current International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) is obligatory.
* Basic IT skills
The following would be a plus but are not essential:
* Working knowledge of Spanish.
* Experience of Trinity and/or Cambridge exams.
* Experience with interactive whiteboards
Salary & Benefits
* A legally binding contract from mid-September 2017 to mid-June 2018
* Starting salary of 1300 euros gross p/c/m for a maximum of 24 contact hours. Increments depending on experience and qualifications.
* Weekly in-house teacher training sessions and fully subsidised external teacher training days/conferences.
* 3 weeks paid holiday (2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week at Easter) as well as all local and national holidays.
* Weekends free.
* Free Spanish classes.
* Full health cover.
* Private accident insurance cover.
* Assistance with finding accommodation.