Active Language is a progressive, dynamic and academically engaged organisation dedicated to total quality.
We currently run courses within our language school in the heart of Cadiz for students ranging from three years old to students studying for young learners exams and on to adults preparing for Cambridge C.P.E. exams.
We organise extra-curricular English classes in schools in Cadiz as well as running other off-site courses for provincial and regional government departments and the University of Cadiz. We also teach in-company within a range of organisations. In addition, we provide pre-service training (Trinity Certificate in TESOL and Teaching Younger Learners Course) as well as in-service training throughout Andalucia and within the province of Cadiz. Translation services complete our portfolio. We are also an active member of ACEIA, the association of language schools for Andalucia and FECEI, the national association.
We offer competitive pay and conditions as well as on-going professional and personal development. At Active we are committed to helping each individual achieve as much as possible. We believe that working at Active Language will be a challenging, enjoyable and rewarding experience.
You would, of course, also have the opportunity to work in Cadiz, probably one of the best places to live in the world.
We welcome applications from interested EFL professionals. For the right person this could lead to real career development in teacher training, senior teaching or management positions in the future.
- Are you an enthusiastic, dynamic, friendly and positive person?
- Are you a well-organised, hard-working and successful teacher?
- Do you genuinely enjoy teaching?
- Are you a native-level English speaker, hold EU citizenship (or have the legal right to work in Spain) and have a Trinity Certificate in TESOL, (or equivalent)?
- Do you have considerable experience in teaching very young learners (3-6 years old), young learners (7-11 years old), adolescents (12-18 years old) and adults?
- Are you keen to develop further as a teacher?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that values you as an individual?
- Do you want to be a part of an ambitious, dynamic and rapidly expanding team?
If this sounds like you, we’d very much like to hear from you. Please bear in mind that the above qualities are for the ideal candidate and we will consider applications from teachers who fulfil most of the criteria.