American Land Academy is a private language academy providing quality language teaching to students of all ages since 2009. We have centres in Seville centre and Bollullos de la Mitación, in the Aljarafe area of Seville. We are dedicated to our students’ progress and satisfaction and try our best to make learning enjoyable for everyone involved, including the teachers.
We offer a range of classes including general English and French, official exam preparation, school support classes, as well as French and English coffee sessions where students can practice their skills in a more relaxed setting.
For businesses, at American Business Land we offer a range of classes at all levels, as well as English coffee sessions with a focus on effective communication. To find out more visit: https://www.americanlandacademy.es/inicio/cursos/empresas/
In summer, American Summer Land takes over, working in collaboration with local sports centres and summer camp organisers for courses abroad. For more information visit: http://www.americansummerland.es/
American Land Academy is a certified Cambridge Examination preparation centre, a Trinity Examination centre, and member of ACEIA (Asociación de Centros de Enseñanza de Idiomas de Andalucía) and FECEI (Federación Española de los Centros de Enseñanza de Idiomas). We are also winners of the FECEI, Top 2016, Corporate Social Responsibility: English, Sport and Youth award.
To see more about what we do, take a look at our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Americanlandacademy
Come and join us!
- Teaching to all ages in fun, dynamic, student centred classes.
- Preparing students for official language certificate examinations at all levels (primary, teens and adult examinations).
- Classes take place in our centres in Seville centre, Bollullos de la Mitación or at collaborating centres. All material provided but previous experience and teaching certificate is essential.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- CELTA or other equivalent TEFL teaching qualification.
- Working Visa / EU citizen
- Working knowledge of Spanish
- YL teaching certificates an advantage
We are looking for teachers who are dynamic and enthusiastic about teaching, and who are able to work as part of a team. Experience in the following areas an advantage:
- Exam preparation
- Very young learners / young learners
- Languages for businesses