Taking as an example the great European cultural centers (Instituto Cervantes, British Council, Alliance Française, Goethe Institut, etc.), ARTELINGUA joins language teaching with cultural and contemporary art projects promotion in local and international spheres.
If you like art and culture, or if you are a painter, sculptor, photographer or even a writer, ARTELINGUA is your ideal place. While learning Spanish, you will also be able to present your work in our space as a featured artist or to participate in the art courses we organize. In ARTELINGUA we want our students to feel like one of us from the first day, participating in cultural activities and daily life!
ARTELINGUA counts on four sizeable classrooms, a large vestibule which serves as a space to organize exhibitions, a multimedia room with computers, a learning zone for children, climate control, network structure, high tech equipment and many more constructive advances for a space specifically designed for the education and the promotion of art and culture.
- Good working conditions.
- Legal contract.
- Free accommodation.
- 34 hours/week of work, with only around 80% of direct classes.
- 26 business days of vacation.
- Clean criminal record.
- Native English speaker competence.
- European passport holder.
- CELTA or similar TELF qualification.
- University Degree, relevant experience and good Spanish.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Responsible, reliable, honest and willing to learn.
- Motivated and excited about teaching children or teenagers.
- Degree or good knowledge of german or french are advantages.
Two EFL teachers, from the very begining of september 2016 to the end of may 2017.