Description of school:
We are the oldest school of languages in Erandio, Bilbao, with twenty five years of experience and a great reputation for sending students out the door smiling and speaking English. We teach a wide range of ages and levels from as young as four right up to adults and levels ranging from absolute beginners to proficiency levels. We are also responsible for preparing students for spoken Trinity exams and Cambridge exams.
As teachers, we strive to be as dynamic as possible, incorporating the latest methodologies and technologies to benefit the student and adapt to their educational needs. We also place a high importance training and peer learning, we regularly run workshops , peer class observations and class swaps to achieve these goals.
We are looking for teachers who share our passion for bringing out the best in our students and who maintain an enthusiasm and willingness to further develop their skills. Most of all, if you are looking for a place to grow as a teacher, feel supported and be part of a family, Bristol is the place for you!
The vacancy is to deliver language classes in our school and externally. Our students require dynamic teachers that know and love what they do.
– Classes are in the evenings from 4pm to 10pm.
– We have a teachers room with plenty of resources available at any time.
– We work and grow together as a team. We plan together, exchange classes,and have support at all times.
– Induction at the start of the contract and full training given.
– In-house training via workshops as well as external courses are often offered.
– Our own “grow together system” System of observations and class swapping is definitely a highlight.
– Competitive hourly rate.
– A coordination and support team that works with the teachers resulting a comfortable working environment.
– We have no preference for Native or Non-native speakers but your English level has to be of C1/C2 level attained through living for a long period of time in an English speaking country.
European passport holder or with relevant visa
CELTA or similar TEFL qualification
Relevant experience and reasonable Spanish (minimum A2 level) are definite advantages
Reliable, responsible, professional with excellent Communication Skills
Student focused, enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible
Team player whilst being independent and capable of using initiative
Basic Computer Skills – Word, excel, google drive