Central Idiomas Juan de Toledo is one of the most important private Language Academy in Albacete. We have been teaching languages since 1979 and thousands of students have studied in our academy.
Our Language Academy is in one of the most modern places in our city.
People in our city are very nice and friendly and you can find everything you need due to the big variety of facilities all over the city. Albacete is between Spanish beaches (Valencia, Alicante) and Madrid.
You don’t need a car to move from one place to another because everything is relatively near.
Central Idiomas Juan de Toledo requires 2 native speaking English teachers for next course 2016-2017:
– 22-24 contract hours per week.
– From young learners to adults including some exam classes.
– Ongoing training and support given.
– Full Social Security contract and cover.
– Good conditions.
– Christmas and Easter holidays also paid.
– Native English speaker competence and EU national.
– CELTA or similar.
– 2 years of experience.
– Experience of Cambridge exams ideal.
Central Idiomas will be conducting interviews for the 2016-2017 academic year at the annual TEFL Jobs Fair in Cordoba on 14th May, 2016. You can visit us at stand 42. We have 2 vacancies to start in September 2016.