The Carlos V Language School is located in Seville, one of the most beautiful and “typical” cities in Spain (think Flamenco, tapas, bull fights, …). The school consists of a team of professionals with over 15 years of experience in language teaching and vocational training. The school is specialized in language teaching: we offer English and German classes to Spaniards, and teach Spanish to international students from around the world – this creates an interesting and enriching cultural and linguistic exchange in our school
At the Carlos V Language School, your students learn Spanish in an effective and fun way. We are attentive to our students’ needs and offer personalized attention to make their stay in Spain as pleasant as possible while fostering their academic process. We take care of your accommodation in Seville, help you plan your trip and organize a varied program of leisure activities to complement your classes.
Our language school stands out for
- Its international atmosphere: Spaniards who are learning English or German, Exchange students and au-pairs of different nationalities and language travellers from around the world. Each Friday, we organize a language exchange at the school, where students from different countries can practice their newly learned language skills with native speakers.
- Telc examination centre: We are an official examination centre for the well-known European certifying institution telc and organize the official exams for the three languages directly at our school. We can set the examination dates ourselves, so we can adapt to our students’ needs.
- New technologies: We do not shy away from new technologies but embrace them: all our classrooms are equipped with strong wireless internet, computers and flat screen; the teachers use audio-visual media and online tools such as podcasts and YouTube and we have our very own virtual campus where students find chats, questions boards and complementary material
- Classes and leisure activities “à la carte”:We do not offer pre-fabricated packages, but let our students design their own stay from the timetables of their classes to the leisure activities and the accommodation individually at their taste.
- Certifications: Certificates say more than words – and we have a bunch of them:We are an official telc examination centre, we’ll also be accredited by the Cervantes Institute in June.With the Cervantes accreditation, we’ll also form part of fedele, the Spanish Association of Spanish Schools. We’re a member of the Spanish Association of Language Schools FECEI, we’re accredited to provide training recognized for educational leave (Bildungsurlaub) in Germany, and holders of the quality norm ISO 9001. We’re an official exam preparation centre for the prestigious Cambridge Universitytake part in the Erasmus+ programme and are accredited as an examination centre by the Trinity University.
Furthermore, our school scores with an excellent location, modern, bright facilities and a friendly, multilingual team