We are looking for an unexperienced teacher for the next course to teach mainly children and teenagers.
We are a language school with three centres located in the beautiful countryside in the southern region of the provinces of Sevilla and Málaga. We are an active, hardworking team of young teachers aiming to provide our students with the necessary skills to help them develop, both personally and professionally, through the certification of their level of English.
If you have a degree related to education, are willing to learn the practical aspects of the job and gain valuable experience in teaching and preparing students for their official exams, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Higher education.
- Language teaching degree.
- CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL qualification would help.
- Driving license.
- The contract starts on 16th September 2019 and ends on 14th June 2020, with the possibility of renewing for the summer and the following course as well.
- It is a part-time position, with between 15-20 hours/week. Classes are in the afternoon-evening (4pm to 9-10pm maximum) on weekdays.
- We have three schools so travelling between schools might be necessary, although we try to keep the same teachers in the same centres whenever possible. To facilitate this, we have a school car for the use of the teachers who need it. They are short journeys only (15-20 minutes).
- The position is for Osuna (Seville), El Saucejo (Seville) or Campillos (Málaga).
- 8 to 12 students per class, 8 for children, 12 for adults.
- Coursebooks are used for all the levels, and our own special method for pre-school children.
- We help children with school and high school but most of our courses are for Cambridge, Trinity and Aptis exam preparation (for which we offer training).
- We also hold a meeting every two weeks, to discuss any important matters and keep up-to-date with the situation of the schools.
Salary & Benefits
- The salary is between 900 and 1000€/month (gross).
- The health insurance is covered.
- Holidays like Christmas, Easter and bank holidays are paid.
- The school car is also available for personal use of the staff at weekends and other time off.
622 112 653