- Higher education.
- Language teaching degree.
- CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL qualification.
- 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Driving license.
- Experience with official exams (Cambridge and Trinity).
- The contract starts in September 2019 and ends in June 2020, with the possibility of renewing for the summer and the following course as well.
- It is a full-time position, where coordination and organisation is carried out in the mornings and classes in the afternoon-evening (4pm to 9-10pm).
- We have three schools so travelling between schools is essential, although we try to keep the same teachers in the same centres whenever possible. To facilitate this, we have a school car for the use of the teachers who need it. They are short journeys only (15-20 minutes).
- The position is mainly for El Saucejo (Seville).
- 8 to 12 students per class, 8 for children, 12 for adults.
- Coursebooks are used for all the levels, and our own special method for pre-school children.
- We help children with school and high school but most of our courses are for Cambridge, Trinity and Aptis exam preparation (for which we offer training).
- We also hold a meeting every two weeks, to discuss any important matters and keep up-to-date with the situation of the schools.
Salary & Benefits
- The salary is 1300/month (gross).
- The health insurance is covered.
- Holidays like Christmas, Easter and bank holidays are paid, plus 2 more weeks during the summer.
- The school car is also available for personal use of the staff at weekends and other time off.
622 112 653