We are looking for a teacher coordinator for the next course to work along with the head of studies in the training and coordination of a team of 12 teachers, as well as teaching.
We are a language school with three centres located in the beautiful countryside in the southern region of the provinces of Sevilla and Málaga. We are an active, hardworking team of young teachers aiming to provide our students with the necessary skills to help them develop, both personally and professionally, through the certification of their level of English.
Should you have a degree related to education, experience in a similar role and with the preparation of official Cambridge and Trinity exams, a valid driving license and flexibility to teach students from a wide range of age groups and abilities, please send us your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Higher education.
- Language teaching degree.
- CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL qualification.
- 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Driving license.
- Experience with official exams (Cambridge and Trinity).
- The contract starts in September 2019 and ends in June 2020, with the possibility of renewing for the summer and the following course as well.
- It is a full-time position, where coordination and organisation is carried out in the mornings and classes in the afternoon-evening (4pm to 9-10pm).
- We have three schools so travelling between schools is essential, although we try to keep the same teachers in the same centres whenever possible. To facilitate this, we have a school car for the use of the teachers who need it. They are short journeys only (15-20 minutes).
- The position is mainly for El Saucejo (Seville).
- 8 to 12 students per class, 8 for children, 12 for adults.
- Coursebooks are used for all the levels, and our own special method for pre-school children.
- We help children with school and high school but most of our courses are for Cambridge, Trinity and Aptis exam preparation (for which we offer training).
- We also hold a meeting every two weeks, to discuss any important matters and keep up-to-date with the situation of the schools.
Salary & Benefits
- The salary is 1300/month (gross).
- The health insurance is covered.
- Holidays like Christmas, Easter and bank holidays are paid, plus 2 more weeks during the summer.
- The school car is also available for personal use of the staff at weekends and other time off.
622 112 653