- Have thorough knowledge of your language and country.
- University degree and, ideally, work experience.
- Possess strong intercultural and pedagogical skills.
- Are lively, flexible and highly communicative.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- Teach using the techniques of the Berlitz Method® and following the Berlitz teaching principles.
- Deliver high quality, learner-centred instruction.
- Help customers achieve their goals.
- Create a positive classroom atmosphere.
- Support Quality Management at all levels of instruction.
- Give classes to both one to one students and reduced size groups both in the schools and offsite
Salary & Benefits
- Free intensive training in the unique Berlitz Method®.
- Ongoing pedagogical support.
- An exciting international atmosphere.
- Flexible schedules with variable course volume.
- Wide range of private and corporate customers.
- Rates to be discussed during interview.