We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who can demonstrate:
- the ability to inspire children
- warmth, understanding and care for every child
- commitment to the values and ethos of our camp
- a fun and positive attitude
- the desire and ability to contribute to the Summer Camp team
Applicants must be at least 18. To be considered for employment applicants must be available to work from the 1st – 20th July. Those who live outside of our interviewing area are required to attend a skype interview.
We are committed to safeguarding children and as such, this post is subject to advanced CRB clearance prior to appointment.
Learn more about CBS Summer Camp.