The ideal candidate for this exciting post will be either an experienced DOS/Senior Teacher or a teacher with several years’ experience looking to take on more responsibility and prepare for academic management.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- The right to work in the EU.
- DBS check and/or ‘certificado de penales’.
- University degree or equivalent.
- A recognised TEFL qualification. (Cambridge or Trinity CertTESOL preferred)
- Experience of teaching all ages and levels, including YLs and exam preparation classes.
- Experience of teaching online classes.
- Good level of spoken Spanish.
- Experience as a DOS, ADOS or Senior Teacher.
- Driving licence.
- Experience of teaching hybrid classes.
Full-time 34 hour contract with up to 15 teaching hours per week.
You will work closely with the school administrator and be responsible for all aspects of the academic management of the school.
You will help to maintain a friendly, supportive atmosphere in a well-resourced school with a reputation for quality, professionalism and innovation.
You will help to train and develop the careers of our small team of full-time and part-time teachers. You will also have lots of opportunities to work on your own ongoing training and professional development.
Although the DOS may be required to do ocassional weekend work, for most of the year we do not work on Fridays.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Paid holidays including 2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week at Easter.
Settling-in allowance, help with finding accommodation.
Support with your own CPD including support for training courses, attendance at conferences, etc.
Performance-related bonus at end of contract.