We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced teacher for 2019-2020 school year. The position to cover is a teacher to older primary school children, teenagers and adults in Peekaboo, a school in the center of Gijón.
We are offering a part-time contract until the end of June 2020 with the possibility of renewing for the following school year. The contract will include 20 teaching hours in the afternoons and evenings from Monday to Friday.
Our classes start on the 16th September 2019 and new teachers will undergo training before starting the classes.
- Native English Speaker Competence
- University degree
- Language teaching degree or/and CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL qualification
- minimum 2 years TEFL experience
- Experience with official exams (Cambridge and Trinity) is desirable
- Experience teaching children and teens
- Spanish residency or legal right to work in Spain
- Valid Child Protection Certificate
- Part-time contract with 20 teaching hours per week, September 2019 to June 2020
- Classes to children, teenagers and adults with our own methodology
- Maximum 8 students per class
- Monday to Friday afternoon timetable
- 2 hour session on Friday mornings for meetings and administrative work
- Paid initial training
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary above national pay agreements
- Full social security coverage with health insurance
- Paid holidays (Christmas, Easter, local and national bank holidays)