We seek enthusiastic English teachers to join our international team for the academic year 23-24. Professionals who truly enjoy teaching with the ability to deliver dynamic, fun, communicative classes while motivating their students. Teachers who have empathy and care about the progress of their individual students. Well-prepared classes and strong classroom management skills are essential.
We care about our team, here you will develop professionally in a warm and supportive environment. At BLS we never stop growing, you’ll benefit from ongoing training, both a paid induction and in-service which form part of our professional development programme and are tailored for teachers with varying levels of experience. Text books and academic guides are provided. Teachers have access to our well-stocked library, digital books and online bank of custom resources. The role includes teacher admin such as reports and attendance records.
- At least one year’s experience teaching and the flexibility to work with, a wide variety of ages (3 years-adults)
- Knowledge of Cambridge exams (YLE, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE)
- C2 native level English
- EU passport or Spanish NIE / TIE holder
- A university degree and a recognised TEFL qualification (e.g Trinity CertTESOL)
- Normally, classroom teaching is between 4:00pm-10:00pm Monday to Thursday
- Positions for the academic year from mid-September until late June
Salary & Benefits
- 17-19 teaching contact hours. Salary approx. 1000-1100 euros brut.
- Legal contract and general health coverage according to Spanish law, plus a medical check
- Fully paid holidays: two-week holiday at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and several days during the local fair (Feria de Sevilla). We also have all official local, regional and national holidays.
- Christmas and end of year celebration. This year we’re trying out water sports on the river!