Roberston Academy is a family-owned language school in the quaint Andalusian villages of La Carlota and Fuente Palmera in Cordoba. A leader in language teaching in our area, Robertson Academy was founded in 2007 when Shelley Robertson opened our first centre in La Carlota.
We have a great team of teachers committed to language development and student learning, and we are proud to offer fun, motivational lessons adapted to our students´needs. Our main objective is to get the best out of our students and help them achieve proficiency in the use of the language they study.
We offer a long term sickness cover position, with the possibility of renewing for the next academic year.
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- TEFL qualification
- Native speaker or C2 level
- EU member
- 22 contact hours per week
- Long term sickness cover contract (with the possibility of renewing for the next academic year)
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Maximum of 8 students per class
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary above the national minimum wage
- Full health and social security cover
- Paid holidays including two weeks at Christmas, and one week at Easter, as well as national holidays
- Full training and ongoing support provided
- Help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork