Are you looking to develop professionally? Do you enjoy teaching children and adults? Would you like to live in a typical Andalusian town? Then we might be the school you are looking for.
Premier is a professional, well-established English language academy which offers its teachers regular teacher training and teacher support. We are looking for a qualified EFL teacher with experience who enjoys teaching children and adults and who really wants to progress in their teacher development (EU nationals only or teachers with current valid working visas).
We are based in Utrera – a large, friendly town within easy reach of Seville. The school is well-equipped with interactive whiteboards, computers and a library with a wealth of methodology and resource books. Each teacher has their own classroom for the duration of the course.
For further information about the school, town and job, please visit our website www.premierenglish.es.
We are looking for a teacher who possesses the following:
* EU passport holders with a certified C2 level of English.
* A university degree.
* The CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL qualification or equivalent.
* 1 to 2 years experience, or less providing you got a grade A on your TEFL course. We also consider teachers with PGCEs and tefl experience.
* Experience and a genuine interest in working with young learners essential.
* As you’ll be dealing with minors, a current International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) is obligatory.
* Basic IT skills
The following would be a plus but are not essential:
* Working knowledge of Spanish.
* Experience of Trinity and/or Cambridge exams.
* Experience with interactive whiteboards
* A legally binding contract from 8th January 2019 to mid-June 2019.
* Starting salary of 1300 euros gross p/c/m for a maximum 24 teaching contact hours + preparation time. Increments depending on experience and qualifications.
* Weekly in-house teacher training sessions and fully subsidised external teacher training days/conferences.
* 1 week paid holiday at Easter as well as all local and national holidays.
* Free survival level Spanish classes.
* Full health cover.
* Private accident insurance cover.
* Assistance with finding accommodation.