We are located in Ceuta (Spanish enclave), on the northern coast of Morocco. Our current premises have been in operation since 2007; although, it is run by a 35-year-experienced British teacher.
We are looking for someone who genuinely enjoys teaching and would be comfortable with hybrid lessons and especially children, as the bulk of our students are young learners. Also that is friendly, creative, organised and a team player. Experience with Cambridge Assessment and Jolly Phonics syllabus will be an asset.
It is essential that applicants have a NIE or are EU citizens. It is also important that you have basic Spanish skills as this will be helpful.
Applicants are required to have any or all of the following:
* Proficient user of English preferred or at least a B2 English level
* A University Degree – language related.
* TEFL/Delta certificate (e.g. Trinity CertTESOL)
* At least 2 years’ experience teaching children and adults.
* NIE or EU passport.
Teachers will be required to teach in the afternoon from 4pm to 9pm from Monday to Thursday.
* Hours: 20 teaching hours/week – full time contract (34h/w contract).
* Contract duration: min. 10 months (September to June)
* There are two weeks’ paid holiday at Christmas and two weeks for Spring Break, as well as any local and national holiday.
Salary & Benefits
We offer a salary according to national pay agreements with two extra-pays in December and June; as well as full national health and social security cover.
Starting Salary: 1300€/month