We require a dedicated EFL Teacher to fill a position. The contracted hours will be over four afternoons/evenings, Monday to Thursday. All classes take place at our centre.
The starting date is 8th January until the end of June 2019, with the possibility of a further contract for the following school year. You will also be required to attend an induction session prior to commencement.
- University degree / higher education qualification
- CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent
- EU citizen or resident
- DBS check (or equivalent)
- Experience with Very Young Learners (4-6 years)
- At least 1 years classroom teaching experience in a similar position
- 16 hours classroom time per week, with the possibility of more hours from intensive courses
- Apart from the allotted classroom hours, 10 hours of preparation and marking time is also reflected in your contract
- All teachers will be required to attend a monthly meeting, which will involve a professional development workshop
- There are various external conferences throughout the year (fees paid by the school) which are also required attendance.
Salary & Benefits
For more detailed information about the conditions of the advertised position and our centre please go to the link in the Schools section of this website.