ELA, a well-established school in Ubeda, Andalusia, is looking for 3 full-time EFL teachers to begin late September 2018. We’re looking for people who are passionate about teaching, positive, flexible, organised, independent and outgoing. We are particularly interested if you have experience teaching young learners and/or Cambridge exam preparation classes.
If you are interested in being part of a great team of teachers and would like to live in a beautiful, historic Spanish town with a high quality of life, low cost of living and well-connected to the main cities in Andalusia, then this job is for you!
EU Passport holder or work permit holder
CELTA or Trinity Certificate
DBS check (the Spanish equivalent will be applied and paid for by the school)
At least 1 year’s experience
Experience of Cambridge exams and/or young learners
Some knowledge of Spanish
- Full time contract (24 hours teaching & 10 hours paid preparation/marking/meetings per week)
- Mon- Thu 4pm to 10pm and Fri until 7pm (No weekends)
- Young learner, teenage & adult classes
- Cambridge exam classes
- Ongoing training and support
- Part of a friendly, professional team of 9 teachers
- Own classroom with internet connection and IWB
- Maximum of 12 students in a class.
Salary & Benefits
– Gross salary from €1350 to €1650 depending on your experience and qualifications.
– All local and national holidays paid including 2 weeks at Christmas and 1 week at Easter, as well as holiday pay at the end of June.
– Full Social Security contract and insurance cover.
– Accommodation paid for the first week and assistance in finding a flat.
– Settling-in allowance of €200 paid in your January salary.
– All Spanish paperwork and permits paid for and arranged by the school.
– Attendance to national teaching conferences in Madrid and Seville paid for and accommodation and travel subsidized.