- Degree Required
- Preferred EFL qualifications: CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL
- Experience and confidence teaching young learners and teenagers as well as adults
- Native level English and French
- EU National
- clean driving licence and willingness to drive
- first-class references on request
- proof of criminal record check
- reliable, punctual, able to meet deadlines
Contract: 30 hours/week from 14th September 2020 to end June 2021
Conditions, Working Week, etc.
- An average week involves 24 hours’ teaching – children, teenagers, young adults, as well as business, general and exam classes – a bit of everything usually
- Classes usually start at 7.30, 7.45 or 8.00. Classes often finish at around 20.00. There are of course periods of inactivity during the working day
- Some of the lessons may be in-company, which means you have to travel from place to place. Company car available.
Holidays: Typically, you would have about 2 calendar weeks at Christmas (Dec. 22-Jan 6 approx.), 10 calendar days at Easter, plus one or two national holidays / saints’ days.
Salary & Benefits
Salary: Details of salary at interview
- Best practice sessions are held throughout the year by our experienced team
- We find shared accommodation (average monthly rent: 700 for a 3-roomed flat = 250 + bills per person).
- Possibility of renewed contract for 2021-2022.
- We pick you up from the airport eg. Bilbao and take you to your flat.