We need you to have:
- an EFL qualification (CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent).
- at least 1 year´s full-time experience working in an academy.
- C2 certified English (unless English speaker).
- TIE or passport enabling you to work in Spain legally.
- experience working with children.
You will be working:
- in an established, forward-thinking academy.
- with a small, friendly and experienced team.
- with a contract starting on 7th September (1 week of paid training before classes begin on 14th).
- with the option of 8 or 11 teaching hours per week depending on your availability (4pm – 8.15/10pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays) with some Friday morning training sessions given by the excellent ELI teacher training department.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary with increments according to experience and further qualifications.
- Excellent professional development from a team of teacher trainers.
- In-house training conference in March 2023.
- A supportive and friendly work environment.