Bylingual International Language School in Utrera (near Seville) is looking for an English language teacher for the 2018-2019 school year.
Applicants should have:
- CELTA certificate/Trinity CertTESOL (or equivalent)
- University degree
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience, preferably working with students preparing for Cambridge exams
- EU citizenship or Spanish residence permit
- Spanish a plus, though not necessary (Spanish conversation classes can be provided)
- Classes start on the 17th of September. Term finishes at the middle of June. Classes are from Monday to thursday from 16:00 until 22:00. Friday mornings training and team meetings. Maximum number of students per class 10-12.
Salary & Benefits
Contracts: We offer full-time and part-time contracts.
Contracts are from mid September until mid June. The contract includes Social Security Benefits: full national health and social security cover.
Salary: A monthly competitive salary (above national pay agreements).
Holidays: Two weeks at Christmas, one week at Easter, local and national public holidays
Assistance on arrival: We offer assistance on arrival, help with finding accommodation and legal paperwork.