English Language Club main office is in Tarazona – a nice, little town in the Northern Spain, located on the crossroad of four different states: Navarra, Castilla y Leon, Aragon and La Rioja. It´s surrounded by two impressive National parks and is only two hours away from France.
Our five distinctive features are: passion for English and Performing Arts, focus on results, small groups, continuous assessment for both students and teachers and close relationship with families.
We provide general English, business English, specially designed courses for all the ages and levels, specialize in Cambridge exam preparation courses and exams, organize summer camps and promote many other schools world wide.
- European passport or work permit holder
- University degree in English Philology, CELTA or TEFL qualification
- Clean driver´s license
- DBS check record (the Spanish equivalent will be applied and paid for by the school)
- Creative and open-minded
- Speaking in public skills
- Willing to learn and teach different courses, levels and ages
- Work experience and Spanish language are advantages but not mandatory
- Minimum 24 hours of working hours per week including 4-5 hours training courses every two months
- Timetable 15.00 to 22.00 from Monday to Friday
- Morning or in-company classes on personal request
- Small groups and clear term targets
- Wide range of courses and ages
- Spanish language support if necessary
- Free access to all type of teaching resources: books, flash cards, games, DVDs, CDs, lesson plans etc.
- Paper work on monthly and term basis
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Paid accommodation in a double apartment close to the academy (5 min. on foot)
- Full administrative support getting all the Spanish papers, including transfers and fees.
- Nine months contract (mid. September 2018 – mid. June 2019)
- Full Social Security coverage including Health Insurance
- Paid Christmas and Easter vacations (4weeks in total) and different national holidays
- Work in a friendly, supportive, international team
- Meet&Greet service on arrival
- 1 full day excursion visiting local “gems”
- Three meals in local restaurants
- Possibility of contract renewal