THE ORANGE TREE is looking for a dynamic, personable and motivated teacher with experience teaching young learners. Over 50% of our classes are made up of under-12’s in addition to teenagers and adults.
Many of our learners are preparing for Cambridge exams – PET, FCE, CAE and CPE and applicants should have experience teaching exam preparation classes.
The contract will be for a minimum of 22 TEACHING HOURS a week and duties include:
– Preparing and delivering classes
– Attending weekly meetings
– Attending staff development sessions
– Peer observations (1-2 per term)
– Invigilating and marking mock exams (1-2 per term)
The Orange Tree is a private language teaching centre that has been working in Valencia (Ruzafa) since 1993.
We pride ourselves on having a close-knit, supportive teaching team with a focus on providing continuing professional development and support through workshops, observations and constructive feedback.
The maximum number of students per class is 10 for young learners and 8 for adults/teens. We take a lot of care to ensure students are placed in level/age appropriate groups.
Visit our webpage: www.theorangetree.org
- CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL
- 2 years experience teaching young learners
- 2 years experience preparing students for PET/FCE/CAE/CPE
- Digital teaching competence
The 2020-21 course starts on the 16 September 2020 and finishes on 23 June 2021. Teachers will be required to attend an induction meeting on the 14th of September.
Salary & Benefits
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
We offer a competitive salary, full contracts, social security paid by the school, and paid holidays at Christmas, Easter and public holidays.