The English Club is a private language school in Valladolid founded in 2003.
We are currently looking for English teachers for the school year 2021/22 (September to June) for both online and in person classes.
- Teaching students ranging from 3 years old to adults.
- Preparing lessons with a given syllabus.
- A University degree.
- 2 years of experience as an educator.
- C2 certificate in English.
- All relevant visas and documentation to work in Spain.
- CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL , TEFL or other ESL teaching qualifications.
- Experience with distance learning (WeBex, Zoom, Google Classroom or similar)
- Experience preparing students for Cambridge Exams.
Full and part-time positions available. For in-person and online teaching.
Afternoon shifts, Mondays to Fridays.
Salary & Benefits
Full time Gross salary: 1350€/month
Paid bank and school holidays (Christmas, Easter, local holidays).
Regular training and support.