We are looking for EFL teachers who:
– with at least 2 years of experience teaching pre-primary and primary students (Jolly phonics).
– with at least 2 years experience teaching adults and Cambridge exam preparation (all levels).
– can manage and motivate students of all ages.
– ability in the technological challenges of hybrid or online teaching.
– a good level of education and be interested in improving themselves, friendly, eager to learn, easy to work with, willing to share ideas, good humoured and prepared to make a positive
contribution to the school.
– have a NIE or be an EU national.
– a CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent initial teaching qualification.
– a university degree (e.g. BA, BSc).