We are looking for an English teacher with previous experience teaching young children, teenagers, and Cambridge official examinations. A passion for teaching and willingness to work flexible hours are essential. Ideal candidates should have an official TEFL qualification.
Candidates must be willing to commit to the job until the end of the academic year, but ideally we are looking for teachers who can make a long-term commitment to the role. Only applications from EU nationals or applicants with a valid work permit will be considered.
We offer a part-time contract of 28 hours a week, excellent working conditions and a competitive salary.
If you are interested, forward your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Relevant university degree desirable
- TEFL qualification
- EU member
- Native speaker or C2 level
- The ability to commit for an academic year
- 28 contact hours per week
- January/February to June contract
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Maximum of 8 students per class (10 in official examination courses)
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary above the national minimum wage
- Full health and social security cover
- Paid holidays including one week at Easter, as well as national holidays
- Full training and ongoing support provided, including attendance to teacher conferences
- Help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork