We are looking for an English teacher with previous experience teaching young learners and teenagers. A passion for teaching and willingness to work flexible hours are essential. Ideal candidates should have an official TEFL qualification and a working knowledge of Spanish.
Candidates must be willing to commit to the job until the end of the academic year, but ideally we are looking for teachers who can make a long-term commitment to the role. Only applications from EU nationals or applicants with a valid work permit will be considered.
We offer a part-time contract of 25 hours a week (23 contact hours), excellent working conditions and a competitive salary.
If you are interested, forward your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Relevant university degree desirable
- TEFL qualification (e.g. Trinity CertTTESOL)
- EU member
- Native speaker or C2 level
- 25 hour a week contract (23 contact hours per week)
- Mid September to June contract
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Maximum of 8 students per class
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary above the national minimum wage
- Full health and social security cover, and accident insurance
- Paid holidays including two weeks at Christmas and one week at Easter, as well as national holidays
- Full training and ongoing support provided, including attendance to teacher conferences
- Help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork