We are looking for an English teacher with previous experience teaching young children and teenagers, and a working knowledge of Spanish to start in January 2024.
Candidates must be willing to commit to the job until the end of the academic year, but ideally we are looking for teachers who can make a long-term commitment to the role. Only applications from EU nationals or applicants with a valid work permit will be considered.
We offer a part-time contract of 30 hours a week (24 contact hours), excellent working conditions and a competitive salary.
If you are interested, forward your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Relevant university degree desirable
- TEFL qualification (e.g. Trinity CertTESOL)
- EU member
- Native speaker or C2 level
- Teaching contract of 30 hours (24 hours of contact time)
- January to June contract
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Maximum of 8 students per class
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary above the national wage agreement
- Full health and social security cover
- Paid holidays including one week at Easter, as well as national holidays
- Full training and ongoing support provided, including attendance to teacher conferences
- Help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork