We are looking for an English teacher with previous experience teaching young children and teenagers, and a working knowledge of Spanish. A passion for teaching and willingness to work flexible hours are essential. Ideal candidates should have an official TEFL qualification and a driving license as well as their own car, as the language centre is located within a 15-minute drive from the main town.
Candidates must be willing to commit to the job until the end of the academic year, but ideally we are looking for teachers who can make a long-term commitment to the role. Only applications from EU nationals or applicants with a valid work permit will be considered.
We offer a part-time contract of 30 hours a week (22 contact hours), excellent working conditions and a competitive salary.
If you are interested, forward your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Relevant university degree desirable
- TEFL qualification
- EU member
- Native speaker or C2 level
- Driving licence and own vehicle
- Teaching contract of 30 hours (22 hours of contact time)
- October to June contract
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Maximum of 8 students per class
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary above the national minimum wage
- Full health and social security cover
- Paid holidays including two weeks at Christmas and one week at Easter, as well as national holidays
- Full training and ongoing support provided, including attendance to teacher conferences
- Help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork