ENGLISH TEACHER required in La Carlota, Cordoba
We are looking for an English teacher with previous experience teaching young learners and teenagers. A passion for teaching and willingness to work flexible hours are essential. Ideal candidates should have an official TEFL qualification (e.g. Trinity CertTESOL) and a working knowledge of Spanish.
Candidates must be willing to commit to the job until the end of the academic year, but ideally we are looking for teachers who can make a long-term commitment to the role. Only applications from EU nationals or applicants with a valid work permit will be considered.
We offer a part-time contract of 30 hours a week (25 contact hours a week), excellent working conditions and a competitive salary.
If you are interested, forward your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Relevant university degree desirable
• TEFL qualification (e.g. Trinity CertTESOL)
• EU member
• Native speaker or C2 level
• 30 hours a week contract (25 contact hours per week) The remaining hours will be spent on lesson
planning, marking, meeting parents, etc.
• October to June contract
• Excellent working atmosphere
• Maximum of 8 students per class, 10 in official examination courses
Salary & Benefits
• Competitive salary above the national minimum wage
• Full health and social security cover, and accident insurance
• Paid holidays including two weeks at Christmas and one week at Easter, as well as national holidays
• Full training and ongoing support provided, including attendance to teacher conferences
• Help with finding accommodation and sorting out paperwork