- 1. Residence. For legal reasons we only employ teachers from EU countries or those from outside the EU who already have official residence and the legal right to work in Spain.
- 2. Education. Teachers should have a good level of education and be interested in improving themselves. Most teachers will have a degree, but more important than this is the interest in one´s continuing education and also the willingness/disposition to help others.
- 3. TEFL. Teachers are usually expected to have a TEFL qualification such as an RSA TEFLA, CELTA or TRINITY CertTESOL certificate.
- 4. Experience. At least one year’s experience with children and teens in a language school in Spain. Experience teaching adults, exam preparation and online teaching will also be taken into consideration.
- 5. Personal Attributes. Personal attributes are perhaps our greatest consideration. We are looking for teachers who genuinely enjoy teaching, take pride in their work and are concerned about their students’ progress and welfare. They should be friendly, eager to learn, easy to work with, willing to share ideas, good humoured and prepared to make a positive contribution to the school.
Classes Monday to Friday afternoons from 16.00 to 19.00 with the possibility of additional evening and/or morning classes
A contract to June 2021 with the possibility of work in summer.
Weekly training sessions
Paid holidays at Easter and all local and national holidays.
A friendly, supportive working environment.
Comfortable, spacious working conditions and all materials and equipment provided.
Salary & Benefits
The salary depends on the number of contact hours and is above the minimum legally stipulated salary.
It will be discussed at interview
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill in the application form on our website