English teacher wanted September 2021. Global Academy Córdoba is currently looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and motivated teacher for the upcoming academic year. The job requires teaching young learners, teenagers and adults.
Global Academy Cordoba is an exciting English language school in the centre of one of Cordoba’s principle commercial and residential neighbourhoods, fifteen minutes from the historic old town and the town centre. Global offers a wide range of English language courses for children from 4 years of age right through to adult learners preparing students for both Trinity and Cambridge exams (A1-C2) and DELF/DALF for French learners. Our adult courses are dynamic and flexible designed to meet the needs of the individual student. Global is committed to excellence in language teaching and all our courses are benchmarked to the Common European Framework. Our team of teachers is dynamic, autonomous and motivated and we are committed to building professional and ethical relationships with our customers, employees, suppliers and community.
- University degree
- Celta/Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent
- One year’s teaching experience
- Experience of working with young learners a plus
- European Union passport/NIE holders
- Native level of English
- Teachers have their own individual classrooms and are provided with class materials and a laptop.
- Afternoon timetable.
- Exam preparation of both Cambridge and Trinity exams so experience ideal.
- Paid holidays at Christmas and Easter as well as national and local holidays.
Salary & Benefits
- Full social security cover
- Contract details to be discussed during the interview.